Hughes only keeps his job because of money

allyboy

Fact; Ramos, Ince and Keane all lost their jobs because the clubs had to act in the fear of relegation.

Fact; the only reason Hughes is still in charge - There is money to spend in january.

that's just plain fuckin stupid, bizarre, twisted and down right wrong.

ANY OTHER SELF RESPECTING CLUB WOULD HAVE SACKED HIM BY NOW

We must be mad at City.

Spot on
best and most truthfull to the point thread on here today anyone else would walk
But let him spend the money and leave the next one in aload of shit we all wanted Robie to talk to his mates and he probbly is
DONT COME HERE THE MANS A FEKIN DICK HEAD

allyboy said:
Fact; Ramos, Ince and Keane all lost their jobs because the clubs had to act in the fear of relegation.

Fact; the only reason Hughes is still in charge - There is money to spend in january.

We must be mad at City.
Oddly enough it's the money that's raised expectations and undermined morale

You've got fans comparing every player and manager to Kaka and Mourinho, and you've got players wondering if they'll still be here at the end of the season

Your comparsion also shows up just how different the circumstances are. For example look at the forwards available for Sunderland. Jones and Cisse are better than an injured Benjani and Vassell. Blackburn can play MccCarthy and Roberts when Santa Cruz is injured. As for Spurs they've got Bent and Pavlychenko up front. Our squad..after injuries are taken into account..is not that strong.

When you saw our team today, did you expect us to beat WBA?

forgive me but i thought you got rewarded with a load of money after you proved yourself as a good manager, we seem to be set on giving a blank cheque to a man who`s been a complete failure, is this some sort of reverse physcology ?

spanishblue said:
Spot on
best and most truthfull to the point thread on here today anyone else would walk
But let him spend the money and leave the next one in aload of shit we all wanted Robie to talk to his mates and he probbly is
DONT COME HERE THE MANS A FEKIN DICK HEAD

As far as I was aware ALL of hughes signings so far have been good ones.

If you think this is the worst Man city has been, let me tell you, your far far from wrong, get a clue and shut the fuck up.

allyboy said:

We must be mad at City.

fucking hell......it,s hughes,s fault we,re loaded now..................

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.