Hughes' post match interview.

"What we're trying to build here is for the long term, it'll take time. I don't think the referee had the best of days. We need to transfer the dynamic of the training ground to proper matches.....Blah,blah blah

he'll send two of his 1000 tactics and pr typing monkeys to speak in his behalf on the off chance they've produced "not" and "fit" during the course of grinding out his battleplan.

one of them makes a noice when throwing feces that's strikingly similar to "eeelanooo".

"What we're trying to build here is for the long term, it'll take time. I don't think the referee had the best of days. We need to transfer the dynamic of the training ground to proper matches.....Blah,blah blah

wouldnt be surprised if he sent bowen to do it after a game like that

but he'll pull out his classics like he usually does

"we didnt ask enough questions"
"i thought we were unlucky to concede when we did"
"i thought they played really well and asked us a lot of questions"
"broke down in the final third"
"injuries have hit hard"
"disappointed to have lost but we'll move on and be stronger next week"

"The ref made some awful decisions today."

"We're just not getting the rub of the green lately but hopefully it'll turn round for us."

"The lads will be back on the training ground on Monday as usual to work on one or two things"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.