Hughes Reaction from OS

marco said:
vbr said:
I thought the players gave everything today, and I think that towards the end the efforts of a few of the lads who played on Thursday as well as today had an impact.

PMSL. clueless wanker.
read the first few line's then couldn't be botherd,sick to death of his constant drivel,

This :(

zeusbheld said:
Goater666 said:
I dont know whats more worrying.

Hughes thinking we played well or that he thinks we just need a bit of "luck" to win games.

Horrified how hes trying to spin our recent performances.

yeah we just need a bit of luck. maybe he's more suited to Yahtzee management.

now i realize Barca have many of hte best players in the world, but i'm watching them fight back and take the lead against Villareal at the moment and i'm seeing two things i didn't see today from City:

1. they're organized. the tactics are clear and everyone knows what they should be doing at any given time.

2. the players have fight in them, and enough confidence that they don't get easily discouraged. which may be related to #1, at least a bit.

Plus a team full of multi million pound players that would walk into most teams in the EPL. Added to that, a manager who has been promoted from within the club, knows the players well and is at home in the environment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.