Hughes To Be Sacked [Merged]

Re: it's done

alera said:
Mancini is washed up would be a terrible appointment IMO. Majority of fans will not be happy if we end up with him when there is a chance of getting Morinho or Hidink in the summer.

This thread was brought up on the transfer forum and reading original posts like this make me think wow how wrong were some fans. Mancini haters look like real clowns right now. The guy has delivered on exactly what he said he would.

Re: it's done

alera said:
Its its Manicini it will end in tears IMO.

You are correct.

Manchester+City+v+QPR%3A+Manchester+City+players+lift+the+trophy+

Bigga said:
Couldn't give 2 sh*ts that Hughes has gone. Said last year, as one of the very few on this board, that he wasn't good enough. Passed the buck too much, lack of vision, lack of backbone, lack of good manager material.

Although I would have preferred Hiddink, I know that Mancini is a man that is not afraid to bring swashbuckling action to the club.

I think we will see a City that we haven't seen for many years come back and exciting times will be ahead. I think Robinho will reawaken as a player as Mancini knows how to use flair as much as Hughes didn't. I think Ireland will excel under Mancini as they are/ were similar type of players.

I am happy. Fooking happy!!!

Talk about half right!! A year in and I think I still would been right to have preferred Hiddink. However, 2 years + has confirmed that I thought RM would bring in swashbuckling football, to which we have seen!!

*Good call, me!*

The Robinho and Ireland remarks? Well, I remember feeling unwell and hitting my head. When I came too, the post had already been sent.

By whom, I do not know...

*Bad call!*

edgecroft said:
Hughes is gone?

edgecroft said:
gman07 said:
All threads its same 4 posters being all smug about being ITK... they try to tell all and sundry that THEY have knowledge but they just never say anything at all... it seems to me that all they do is being smug and rude to other posters that obviously dont have the same info they prey... its just boring to read it... man up and deliver the info straight up instead of being snobs about it...
I am way more In the Know than the current crop of BlueMoon ITKs, and I have been told that not only will Mancini NOT be our manager next year, but he isn't even our manager THIS year.

He didn't sign a three and a half year contract, or a 6 month contract, but a three and a half HOUR contract.

Jose Mourinho is our current manager, and that is why we've started winning so confortably.

Anyone who believes the Official Site, the newspapers, television, the players or their own eyes is being INCREDIBLY naive. Especially the players.

I cant believe how gullible some people are. It's hilarious.

But go ahead and believe what you want, I'll just sit here, full of knowledge, laughing at you all.

Ha Ha Ha Ho Ho Ho

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.