Hughes To Be Sacked [Merged]

Re: it's done

alera said:
If its Mancini or Kinsman it will be a distaster we would be much better off sticking with Hughes.

I dont think the fans would be happy with anyone but Morinho or Hidink at this point.

Sorry to bring this one back up pal but it cheered me up.

Hopefully have the same result with the current Savic bashing going on

Halfpenny said:
robbieh said:
God you lot. What do you want?

If it is Mancini. So be it. 3 Italian Leagues. 4 Italian Cups with three different teams.

He arrives with a much better pedigree than Hughes did. Unlike Ancelotti ( who is doing very well with no previous premier league experience, ditto Wenger, Mourinho etc) he has at least played in England.

He is also young. Which I think is beneficial. At least if we want him around for a while.

He has managed Internazionale not bloody Blackburn. He may not be Mourinho but there are advantages to that, although I would love Jose at City. I also suspect that if Mancini comes it means we sounded Jose out and he said no.

So a guy who has done it in the pressure cooker that is Milanese football beating Ancelotti several times is not good enough for City. Get real.
^^this

Praise the faith

I used to frequent the City forums on 606 and there were very few people on there that backed the Mancini appointment.
Went to a random page (not trouncing through them all) on here found this so assuming it was more split in the middle??

alera said:
If its Mancini or Kinsman it will be a distaster we would be much better off sticking with Hughes.

I dont think the fans would be happy with anyone but Morinho or Hidink at this point.
I fucking love going back, reading shit like this

SergioInAddedTime said:
alera said:

Must admit I didn't fancy Mancini at the time how wrong was I?

citytill1die84 said:
SergioInAddedTime said:
alera said:

Me personally was so tired of Sparky that I probably could have taken Terry Connor and backed him. I was never a Bobby fan because of the slow football, and a numerous other things, but boy he`s a legend. In 50 years time when we are the biggest team in the world, and been that for a long time, a ranking of people whom made City great will be released and Bobby will be Top5

I love reading these old threads from a few years back, some people saying not to get Mancini because it'll be a disaster and hughes deserves a chance etc. I love how they're a lot of pessimists on here.

Hope he's in for a good day tomorrow.

Remember him beating Moyes at Goodison on 25 April 09, the last time we won there.

Robinho-001.jpg

Robinho, right, celebrates scoring the opening goal for Manchester City against Everton at Goodison Park with fellow Brazilian Elano.

citytill1die84 said:
SergioInAddedTime said:
alera said:

Well I'm gonna claim a bit of the moral high ground and state that I knew he'd give us silverware and turn over the old GPC! Just check me posts!!

alera said:

You have to smile at some of these posts in classics!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.