Hughes to go NOW!!!!

1.618034 said:
kinkladze96 said:
this is nowhere near being a critical game in citys season, never mind our history.

You reckon?

What if we lose? Bums will be more than twitching in Abu Dhabi...

are they going to bale out. i dont think so, so it is hardly the doom scenario of losing to gillingham.

It's a must win game tomorrow. I will support any manager that we have but so far I have not been impressed by Mr L Hughes and would honestly not be arsed if he left tomorrow. Give a fuck he has an MBE and insists on having it on his parking space plackard. Get a grip or go. Get back the dressing room or leave mate with 7 mil in your back pocket we don't give a fuck. We need to get Hiddink or if possible in the very slightest Jose because we are going nowhere but down. Enjoy yet anther relegation battle the laughing stock of the premiership. Here we go again...

blueju said:
kinkladze96 said:
this is nowhere near being a critical game in citys season, never mind our history.

funny, most ive spoken to disagree.

The next one is always the most important game of the season.

This one is probably the most important one for Hughes and Cook but life goes on and City will go on if they happen to leave sooner than later and although I may never in the mood for a relegation scrap if its to be then so be it.

mancity1 said:
blueju said:
funny, most ive spoken to disagree.

The next one is always the most important game of the season.

This one is probably the most important one for Hughes and Cook but life goes on and City will go on if they happen to leave sooner than later and although I may never in the mood for a relegation scrap if its to be then so be it.

Life goes on but we only have one chance at making a real, genuine go at being a consistent challenger in the top 4 and challenging in the cup competitions. I know just about as much as everyone else (which amounts to fuck all) whether or not the new owners are in for the long haul come rain or shine, but i do know that when it comes to the crunch Manchester City FC very rarely have the stomach for a battle when we drop down to this position and as one poster said "its in our DNA" to struggle and underperform. This game against WBA is definitely make or break cos something has to give.

kinkladze96 said:
1.618034 said:
You reckon?

What if we lose? Bums will be more than twitching in Abu Dhabi...

are they going to bale out. i dont think so, so it is hardly the doom scenario of losing to gillingham.

Not bale out but certainly think hard about what their reaction will be... If Hughes goes then what? Not necessarily doom and gloom but certainly a turning point game...

kinkladze96 said:

Are you for real?

This is a relegation six pointer and will be MH last game in charge..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.