Hughes - To sack or not to sack. I

Its not as easy as it sounds is it. If we get rid then it will take time to sort out our next manager and if we do he wont have alot of time to buy any new players. If we keep Hughes do we give him licence to buy players he wants, and on current form fail miserably, wasting money and buying players who might just be ousted by the next manager.

dingbat said:
Its not as easy as it sounds is it. If we get rid then it will take time to sort out our next manager and if we do he wont have alot of time to buy any new players. If we keep Hughes do we give him licence to buy players he wants, and on current form fail miserably, wasting money and buying players who might just be ousted by the next manager.
like Blackburn?

i dont know who id replace him with, but hes got to go , give the man a chance hes had a 10 game streak where weve only won one game and that was against a very poor stoke city side , the formations are awfull and he consistantly falls out with the squad, and keeps dropping elano and Jo due to arguments, the players dont respect him neither do the fans and he is turning manchester city into a world wide lauging stock, dont give this man money GET RID NOW

i dont know who id replace him with, but hes got to go , give the man a chance hes had a 10 game streak where weve only won one game and that was against a very poor stoke city side , the formations are awfull and he consistantly falls out with the squad, and keeps dropping elano and Jo due to arguments, the players dont respect him neither do the fans and he is turning manchester city into a world wide lauging stock, dont give this man money GET RID NOW

The options are get rid now, get another in, Who I dont know, and hope he can resolve things, or back Hughes in Jan, and then keep him until at least the end of the season in the hope he buys well and gets us out of the shit.
If we let him spend in Jan and sack him in Feb it will show we havnt got a clue what were doing and we will get no-where fast.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.