Hughes - To sack or not to sack. I

He has got to go. Its got to be a big name who will attract class players, Hiddink Or Frank Rykard or even Mancini.
If Hughes is still here for the Hull game i will be very surprised.

5knuckleshuffle said:
He has got to go. Its got to be a big name who will attract class players, Hiddink Or Frank Rykard or even Mancini.

I think this is a good point and underappreciated so far on these boards. I worry that it might be easier to attract some of the players we need in January, we might have to bite the Hughes bullet and get rid. But only if someone good enough is actually available and that I don't know about.

Who the fuck cares if we don't have a replacement. I know for sure this fucking donkey isn't going to do shit. And I wouldn't trust him with my Dog nevermind hundreds of millions.

5knuckleshuffle said:

The problem we've got is that we're very unlikely to have Europe to use as a bargaining chip. So we need a manager that players want to play for.

Does anyone think Robinho will be telling everyone about the joys of playing under "Sparky" at Brazil training.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.