hughes

Lock shit threads, lock shit threads, mods are delaying
Lock shit threads on Bluemoon today
Lock shit threads, lock shit threads, mods are delaying
Hope they are gone before the end of the day

I wonder if it'll catch on...

There has been a lot of comments regarding the Hughes out campaign. I for one do not rate MH nor do I want him to stay. However, I have resigned myself to the fact that he will be here next season. I think he will be sacked during next season when the owners realise that he is not going to achieve what they want. The problem with that is changing a manager mid season is never a good thing to do. My problem with him is his tactical decisions are very poor, he fails to motivate the squad, his team selections are strange to say the least, our away record is a joke. I feel sorry for the fans who travel to away games to watch our dismal performances week in and week out. Given the money he has spent and the manner in which we were knocked out of the cups (I also include the EUFA, a match we should have won), our pathetic away form, our poor league position I am amazed that he is still at City. Wake up people to the fact that MH has never achieved anything in football except turn Rovers into a dirty team and having spent a lot of money at City we are still involved in the relegation battle. For those who say Hughes out threads are boring tell me what his qualities are and why he is so special that we should keep him at city. The fact is you cannot tell me anything. As I say I except that he will start next season but this thread will be shown again when he is eventually sacked next season. Just to remind those of you who say "keep him forever, no matter how bad we are" how wrong you all were.

kevinmcfc said:
There has been a lot of comments regarding the Hughes out campaign. I for one do not rate MH nor do I want him to stay. However, I have resigned myself to the fact that he will be here next season. I think he will be sacked during next season when the owners realise that he is not going to achieve what they want. The problem with that is changing a manager mid season is never a good thing to do. My problem with him is his tactical decisions are very poor, he fails to motivate the squad, his team selections are strange to say the least, our away record is a joke. I feel sorry for the fans who travel to away games to watch our dismal performances week in and week out. Given the money he has spent and the manner in which we were knocked out of the cups (I also include the EUFA, a match we should have won), our pathetic away form, our poor league position I am amazed that he is still at City. Wake up people to the fact that MH has never achieved anything in football except turn Rovers into a dirty team and having spent a lot of money at City we are still involved in the relegation battle. For those who say Hughes out threads are boring tell me what his qualities are and why he is so special that we should keep him at city. The fact is you cannot tell me anything. As I say I except that he will start next season but this thread will be shown again when he is eventually sacked next season. Just to remind those of you who say "keep him forever, no matter how bad we are" how wrong you all were.

you could be right.

Personally I think he's got a lot of guts and that is something this club needs. He ain't affraid of the press or anyone else who pies on the pressure..He rides the storm and sticks with his plan. Unlike other managers we have had in the past...KK ring any bells?
So ok he's made mistakes and Im sure he himself will tell you that. But look at the possitives he has brought to the club, look at the players he has brought to the club.
Did any one really expect he would have us in the champions league this season? because if you did you know very little about the game! Turning this club around with take a massive effort from all concernede and a lot of patience and support from us fans. But hey guys at least he's sticking with it and giving us he heart and soul. That alone , for me, deserves a little bit of respect at least.
So come on peeps lets give him a break and get behind our beloved blues because at the end of the day we are that 12th man Hughes keeps talking about. We are a massive part of this great club and Mark Hughes acknowleges that week in week out.
And at tyhe end of the day, has the season really been that bad compared to the last 30 or so.....I truely believe Mark Hughes fully intends to be the next Sir Alex and he fully intends for Manchester city to be the next manchester United..Only Mark Hughes wants to be better and bigger on both fronts.

Ok now im off to get my tin helmet on...

But surely we need continuity and stability at this football club...even if it does mean a continuously crappy performance 75% of the time. As I have said on here before, Hughes simply needs help to manage his overseas divas. Zico is the man for the job.

I didn't expect us to win anything this season, but without repeating what so many have more eloquently written than I can, what we have seen is extremely worrying.

It's hard to see anything but more of the same for the immediate future.

I hope I'm wrong, and I hope we don't lose some of our most talented playing staff in the process... never mind who people 'expect' us to sign in the future.

I do not have any confidence that we have the right management team in place for this job. I pity Hughes, but he does have my respect for all the pressure he's under - he is a fighter, but I think if he were a sick animal he'd have been put down already to stop him suffering more.

Vicky said:
Personally I think he's got a lot of guts and that is something this club needs. He ain't affraid of the press or anyone else who pies on the pressure..He rides the storm and sticks with his plan. Unlike other managers we have had in the past...KK ring any bells?
So ok he's made mistakes and Im sure he himself will tell you that. But look at the possitives he has brought to the club, look at the players he has brought to the club.
Did any one really expect he would have us in the champions league this season? because if you did you know very little about the game! Turning this club around with take a massive effort from all concernede and a lot of patience and support from us fans. But hey guys at least he's sticking with it and giving us he heart and soul. That alone , for me, deserves a little bit of respect at least.
So come on peeps lets give him a break and get behind our beloved blues because at the end of the day we are that 12th man Hughes keeps talking about. We are a massive part of this great club and Mark Hughes acknowleges that week in week out.
And at tyhe end of the day, has the season really been that bad compared to the last 30 or so.....I truely believe Mark Hughes fully intends to be the next Sir Alex and he fully intends for Manchester city to be the next manchester United..Only Mark Hughes wants to be better and bigger on both fronts.

Ok now im off to get my tin helmet on...
vicky love go and make us a brew

Sod off frothy and make your own brew..lol..What did your last slave die from?

On the other hand I can't see Hughes attracting big name players without a Euro competition. Even a big name manager would struggle there. Can't see any player leaving a club that are in Europe for a club that are not, regardless of how much cash is on the table.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.