Hughes

forevermancity

well done for the team you put out today. Injuries and circumstances meant that you didnt play your typical team with Elano on the bech, Vass and Benj playing etc.

Playing Big Phil was a great decision, many would have pandered to the fans and played 'The Best Youngster in the Universe' Sturridge, but stuck with an in form Gangster Phil.

To play Elano despite the bust up was a very good decision, AGAIN going against the fans wish to never play the 'EVIL, HITLER LIKE ELANO.

Well done Hughes, for once. More correct decisions please

I agree. It was great to see the best form team we had and Big Phil proved that he deserved his start.

Well played Hughes. The team looked like a team for once. lets continue in this style for the rest of the season.

Caicedo is the only one of our "big" strikers (Jo and Benji being the others) who has actually held the ball up when on the floor or in the air and brought players into the game. Players going past him today and it worked a treat.

Jo and Benji just don't do it.

forevercity said:
well done for the team you put out today. Injuries and circumstances meant that you didnt play your typical team with Elano on the bech, Vass and Benj playing etc.

Playing Big Phil was a great decision, many would have pandered to the fans and played 'The Best Youngster in the Universe' Sturridge, but stuck with an in form Gangster Phil.

To play Elano despite the bust up was a very good decision, AGAIN going against the fans wish to never play the 'EVIL, HITLER LIKE ELANO.

Well done Hughes, for once. More correct decisions please

Talk to more fans at the games mate... you'll see that a vocal minority on an internet forum certainly doesn't represent the voice of everyone at the games.

Mills-Mcfc said:
The squad was spot on today, was abit ify about Ball and not Garrido though

Me too. If there was a weakness on the pitch today I thought it was Ball. I wish that Ned would look and play with a bit more decisiveness. He always seems to play by choosing the easiest and softest option as though he were the junior member of the back four and had to maintain some sort of protocol.

Did I hear a "Sparky Sparky give us a wave" today, anyway he deserved it the first half was superb, their keeper made a couple of great saves and sweep missed a couple could easily of been 8-0 at halftime.

Slagged him off to fuck recently but credit where credit is due, he put out the side i wanted and it worked.

Lets just hope it is not another Arsenal result and we can push on.

I want this club to be successfull and if Mark Hughes makes that happen then i will love him.

but he has not shown me that he can, today was a start, lets hope we can carry that on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.