Hull (a) Post Match Thread

The reference to D Silva was a little tongue in cheek as I believe he has a footballing brain as big as a Rottweilers faeces. That is big.

But Dr bruyne is not city's best ever pointer. Older blues will remember GARY MEGSON. Now that man could point like a Bombay traffic cop.
Surely you over look mc pointalot

Surely you over look mc pointalot
The reference to D Silva was a little tongue in cheek as I believe he has a footballing brain as big as a Rottweilers faeces. That is big.

But Dr bruyne is not city's best ever pointer. Older blues will remember GARY MEGSON. Now that man could point like a Bombay traffic cop.

I was in no way trying to delegate Snr Silva,he is a City Legend but merely point out how the rather young KDB has developed into a playmaker, to the point where he seems to have assumed the respect of more senior players.

As to the size of the average shit of a Rottweiler I cannot comment knowledgeably but I am happy to post pictures of my Bassett's shits which are not to be sneezed at.

I was in no way trying to delegate Snr Silva,he is a City Legend but merely point out how the rather young KDB has developed into a playmaker, to the point where he seems to have assumed the respect of more senior players.

As to the size of the average shit of a Rottweiler I cannot comment knowledgeably but I am happy to post pictures of my Bassett's shits which are not to be sneezed at.

No problem. I was a tad worried other more sensitive posters may conclude that in some way I was having a dig at el maestro.
If you ever do come across a rotties turd you will instantly recognise it. Leave the bassets e.g. to my imagination ta.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.