Hull (a) Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarsLlama

I know it's just over a week away but I'm actually looking forward to this one. Let's get those points and hope Bournemouth can get something at Chelsea. Also hope Liverpool drop points to give us some breathing room for NYE.

Bravo
Sagna Otamendi Kolarov Clichy
Fernando Touré
Sterling De Bruyne Silva
Sané

Feels harsh to drop anyone from last night. Only change is Sagna from the beginning. I know Fernandinho will be back but what kind of message does it send out to drop Fernando or Touré after their last two performances? Also looks like Zabaleta won't be fit.

Bench: Caballero, Stones, Maffeo, Fernandinho, García, Navas, Iheanacho

4-1 to City (Sterling, De Bruyne, Touré, Iheanacho)

Although the players have a week to recover, Pep will rotate from yesterday
So I'll predict

Bravo
Sagna Otto Stones Kolorov
Fernando - Toure
Navas Silva Nolito
Ineanacho

However if all our squad is fit, I'd like to see us start the same eleven as yesterday

Hull at the bottom? It's the banana skin of banana skins! Anyone remember three home games some seasons ago - Baggies, Norwich and Blackburn I think. They were all rockbottom when we played 'em - nine points. Can't remember whether we got three or one! Well, that's the Jeremiah post finished.

Come on City! Start the Christmas matches with three points. Ferny back. All systems go! Just gonna check who the Whistling Wanker is!

Hull at the bottom? It's the banana skin of banana skins! Anyone remember three home games some seasons ago - Baggies, Norwich and Blackburn I think. They were all rockbottom when we played 'em - nine points. Can't remember whether we got three or one! Well, that's the Jeremiah post finished.

Come on City! Start the Christmas matches with three points. Ferny back. All systems go! Just gonna check who the Whistling Wanker is!

It's Madley , so a licence to hack for hull !

----------------Bravo
Sagna Otamendi Kolarov Clichy
-------Fernandinho Yaya
---Sterling De Bruyne Sane
---------------Silva

I personally don't think we should change a winning formula and I think that would be my team, we just need to keep putting 3 points on the board. However, I can see him resting Yaya for Dinho instead of Fernando and he might play Stones.

I would assume that he would want the strongest team for the Liverpool game so I would guess he will rotate for the hull game

Bravo

Sagna Otamendi Stones Clichy

Fernando

Yaya De Bruyne

Navas Ihenacho Sane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.