Hull City

I said this from day one, even when they were on there good run, they will fall down the table, if hey dont go down this year the definetly next season, there all a bunch of headless chickens running after the ball.

Robbo. said:
To get relegated this season?

I am going to the bookies tomorrow or the 2nd when it opens should get good odds?

Just have a feeling they are on the slippery slope down the table

It's hit and miss mate I won't be putting anything on it personally. I think and hope that WBA will come good though I like Tony Mowbray's attitude towards 'good' football. If the difference in finance between relegation and survival wasn't so huge I think there'd be more chairman with time for that approach, which would make the league better.

I doubt it when you think about it they still have to play WBA(h), Stoke(h), Portsmouth(h) and Blackburn(h) they should be safe. Wouldn't like a bet on them next year though!

Robbo. said:
To get relegated this season?

I am going to the bookies tomorrow or the 2nd when it opens should get good odds?

Just have a feeling they are on the slippery slope down the table

Said the same thing last night out on the piss - bubble well and truly burst there. Relagation fodder

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.