Hull sack Phelan

Absolute shambles of a club. Can't even fill the bench with proper players. Phelan only took it as know one else would. I said at the time that Bruce did well to walk when he did and he made it quite clear that the owners were not willing to spend a bean - any decent manager would walk from that situation.

They deserve to go down.

Not a very cultured decision was it?

see what I did there?

As I clearly stated it was taken from somewhere else, I didnt come up with it. I would have thought someone with your post count, who emits as much bollocks as you do would be more appreciative ;-)
"Taken from somewhere else", eh? Riiiight. It's exactly because I spout so much shite, that I recognise it when I see it. What's that old saying; you can't kid a kidder!

Bob Paisley, Joe Fagin, Walter Smith, Aime Jacquet, Jose Mourinho, Joachim Low, Brendon Rodgers (?) and DiMatteo (he did win the CL!)
All dubious or a long time ago.
Maybe I should have been more specific but there have been so many recent occasions where a PL team ditch the Manager, the No2 takes temporary charge, the team play up for the guy for a few games, a permanent appointment is made then the team reverts to type and the club gets relegated or irreparable damage is done to the team.
It seems to me that some really good coaches would come to the PL given the chance-even to a struggler. Benitez, Pochettino and Laudrup are examples off the top of my head, so if Hull are now getting in Marcos Silva now why didn't they go for someone of his calibre when there was plenty of time for him to settle in?
They didn't even need to go abroad. Giggsy's been free all season!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.