Hull's owners not offering kids or OAP ticket pricing. / Bruce quits

ultimateharold

Disgraceful, hope the fans/league can sort this out.

http://hullcitysupporterstrust.com/hcst-meets-premier-league/

Yesterday, HCST Chairman Geoff Bielby attended a very positive inaugural meeting with senior executives of the Premier League including Richard Scudamore, the league’s Chief Executive.

Fans of all 20 Premier League clubs were represented at the meeting and there were also delegates from the Football Supporters’ Federation (FSF) and Supporters Direct in attendance. Similar meetings are to be held twice a year in addition to separate working groups being established to deal with specific issues.

It was clear at the meeting that Hull City are out of step with other PL Clubs on meaningful fan engagement, which is now expected at all clubs following the recent findings of the government Expert Working Group. Much work still has to be done but HCST will continue to work with The Premier League, FSF and Supporters Direct to ensure Hull City Fans are properly represented.

As has been well publicised already, concessionary discounts for the young and old must be available as a Premier League rule. The Premier League confirmed however that Hull City do not accept they should have to comply with this rule. This remains an ongoing issue between the Premier League and the club. It appears likely that the club will attempt to press ahead without concessions while the matter is resolved, which may not be imminent.

If they don't comply with a premier league rule then let the fuckers stay in the championship!

Sounds like a dodgy owner. He's probably still got the hump with fans after the rename was turned down by the FA and is doing stuff like this out of spite.

Why the the PL "confirmed however that Hull City do not accept they should have to comply with this rule"?

Why have the rule in the first place?

Next time I get get nicked for speeding I'll use the excuse that I don't have to comply with the speed limits. Lets see how far that gets me.

Why the the PL "confirmed however that Hull City do not accept they should have to comply with this rule"?

Why have the rule in the first place?

Next time I get get nicked for speeding I'll use the excuse that I don't have to comply with the speed limits. Lets see how far that gets me.

There has always been an option for those who don't want to comply by the rules or those who feel that they are above the rules - YER CAN FUCK OFF!

The PL should refuse to give them their league share until they comply or send them back to FL and offer Sheff Weds their place instead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.