Hunt at it again

bluethrunthru

What is it with this mad starey eyed buffoon ?? His handling of the Junior Doctors dispute was totally inept at best now he drags out the "charge foreigners " for NHS services chestnut yet again. He has suggested this before and always gets knocked back because

a/ this can and is already done for EU citizens
b/ The cost of getting the money back from Non-EU citizens and their governments is estimated to far outweigh the likely amount it brings in.

As far as I see from todays debate is nothing has changed.

Who was it who said the definition of madness is to keep repeating the same experiment and expecting a different outcome every time?

It keeps his Daily Mail reading supporters happy and that's all that matters.

Empty words.

What is it with this mad starey eyed buffoon ?? His handling of the Junior Doctors dispute was totally inept at best now he drags out the "charge foreigners " for NHS services chestnut yet again. He has suggested this before and always gets knocked back because
a/ this can and is already done for EU citizens
b/ The cost of getting the money back from Non-EU citizens and their governments is estimated to far outweigh the likely amount it brings in.
As far as I see from todays debate is nothing has changed.
Who was it who said the definition of madness is to keep repeating the same experiment and expecting a different outcome every time?
It's been attributed to Albert Einstein, Mark Twain, Benjamin Franklin and a few others. And to many on post-match threads when Pellers sets us up to be overrun in midfield.

Well if you wanted to privatise the NHS, would you really try and fix it with useful suggestions and initiatives? Course not, you'd make a lot of noise to make it seem like you are trying, while actually running it into the ground so people turn against it and agree to scrap it. Either that or he's spectacularly inept

Well if you wanted to privatise the NHS, would you really try and fix it with useful suggestions and initiatives? Course not, you'd make a lot of noise to make it seem like you are trying, while actually running it into the ground so people turn against it and agree to scrap it. Either that or he's spectacularly inept

Your not seriously suggesting that a party that have 71 members of parliament (in either house) with financial interests in private healthcare providers would seek to sell OUR NHS for private personal gain?

If not, I am.

When I go abroad I get travel insurance. This covers the cost of any medical emergencies. How come the foreign hospitals can manage to claim the money back but our ones will not be able to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.