Hunted new series

Disable all social media n leave phone off n in a mates house along with any computers/laptop. Etc

Think the lassies have good idea by going rural less cctv

Disable all social media n leave phone off n in a mates house along with any computers/laptop. Etc

Think the lassies have good idea by going rural less cctv
The army lads have come unstuck leaving all their laptops etc in their home.
Unfortunately having a distinctive walk hasn't helped them with CCTV footage
Probably dying their hair wouldn't have had as much affect with these two

The army lads have come unstuck leaving all their laptops etc in their home.
Unfortunately having a distinctive walk hasn't helped them with CCTV footage
Probably dying their hair wouldn't have had as much affect with these two
Yeah exactly that's why as soon as got told was doing the show all comps would be left elsewhere.

As others have said take all money out in one go before you leave.

Yeah exactly that's why as soon as got told was doing the show all comps would be left elsewhere.

As others have said take all money out in one go before you leave.
Think you stand a better chance if you are single and have no kids or a partner you care about

Yeah was saying that to my lass last night.if I was to do it you would have cope without contact.

She did subsequently reply that she's used to that when I go for one pint :)

Its something different than the soaps x factor reality type series
It may be staged scripted but its a good watch and at least gets you thinking a bit

The other half watched it. Last night had a guy in full camaflage but there was obviously someone next to him walking along filming him from above whilst he crawled through a field

The other half watched it. Last night had a guy in full camaflage but there was obviously someone next to him walking along filming him from above whilst he crawled through a field
Agree some of the things are done for TV purposes but just find it interesting how hard it is to disappear yet thousands manage it every year,

I enjoyed the last series, think, like anything that takes off, it may get a bit too staged. But I'll watch it, beats emmerdale and the like!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.