Hunted new series

Why when they found those 2 blokes in Blackpool didn't they just walk up to them and say you're caught? Why did they mess about with pretending to book a table and then leaving?
Apart from that it's a really good show. That bloke on the bike who is clueless and nearly got caught inside 5 minutes will probably win it!

Why when they found those 2 blokes in Blackpool didn't they just walk up to them and say you're caught? Why did they mess about with pretending to book a table and then leaving?
Apart from that it's a really good show. That bloke on the bike who is clueless and nearly got caught inside 5 minutes will probably win it!
Bit strange that,but if they stay with that women who's phone they are tracking they won't get far,
Not sure what the bloke on the bikes plan is,
Thought that was quite clever putting their bags in suitcases and taking them out

On again tonight will the army lads escape ?
Will the lad on the bike even get out of the city ?
Looking forward too it later

Already putting out searches on social media. Seemed a bit cheap this early in the series, last time it was like a last ditch resort....

And yeah those two blokes didn't really grasp the concept of technology and how it links us for the better and worse...

Shirley having a network of friends and family willing to help is only gonna lead to your capture sooner or later? Like for those ex military guys today. You leave a trail....

I also think its a bit silly that they have to physically grab them to consider them captured and out of the game. Like on the road earlier when the Hunters car pulled up alongside the military guys, for all intents and purposes they've been caught, or deflating the tyres of the car in pub carpark after blocking it in.

Other than that, still enjoying it, and would still like a crack at it too; have no kids and more than happy to not speak to my family for a month if it means I have a chance to snag 100k :)

Shirley having a network of friends and family willing to help is only gonna lead to your capture sooner or later? Like for those ex military guys today. You leave a trail....

I also think its a bit silly that they have to physically grab them to consider them captured and out of the game. Like on the road earlier when the Hunters car pulled up alongside the military guys, for all intents and purposes they've been caught, or deflating the tyres of the car in pub carpark after blocking it in.

Other than that, still enjoying it, and would still like a crack at it too; have no kids and more than happy to not speak to my family for a month if it means I have a chance to snag 100k :)

There is a few faults about the programme, but it is a good watch. I'd like to think I would piss it, 28 days on the run seems easy to me. I'd pick an old derelict house or building in the middle of nowhere with lots of food supplies with me. It's probably harder than it seems, but I can't help think that these lot on this are thick as fuck.

It would be a lot easier doing it on your own, not sure why people are doing it in twos.
Its obviously all set up for entertainment, the camera crews who follow them around are definitely feeding information back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.