Hurricane Orphelia

Go to 30 seconds into that video clip. Absolutely unbelievable; the stupidity of some members of the human race never ceases to amaze me.

if some clown wants to risk his life its his business so long as he doesn't expect to be rescued.
jumping into the choppy sea is nothing.
i went up on the third moor this afternoon,
it was gusting up there so much i did lots of comedy leaning-into-the-wind routines.
i could've been blown into yorkshire, imagine that!
and no fucker would've come and rescued me.

My mate was due to fly back from Portugal today, flight to Manchester canceled. Hes gutted he's missing tomorrow's match, he's even more gutted now that they've got him on a flight tomorrow night, to Newquay.

A few of my mates are flying back from faro with Ryanair. Flight cancelled as they were about to board. About 5 or 6pm. Same flight?

A few of my mates are flying back from faro with Ryanair. Flight cancelled as they were about to board. About 5 or 6pm. Same flight?
Yes mate same flight, they've been on a golf trip. Have they got on that flight back to Newquay tomorrow?

Yes mate same flight, they've been on a golf trip. Have they got on that flight back to Newquay tomorrow?

Last I heard they were on standby for a 0630 flight to Birmingham. All I know is that Ryanair have put them up in a hotel in Almancil that looks half decent and they’re looking forward to a bonus night on the pop

Bastard aerial has broken off the roof and is now hanging by the cable and hitting the side of the house, clunking noise every time there is a gust but i'll be fucked if i'm going up a ladder to sort it tonight.

Last I heard they were on standby for a 0630 flight to Birmingham. All I know is that Ryanair have put them up in a hotel in Almancil that looks half decent and they’re looking forward to a bonus night on the pop
It's not Greg and Adam is it? I know they've been put up in a hotel in Almancil for the night, another night on the ale suits them fine.

My cat came in two hours early, clearly fucked off at the wind interrupting her night hunt.

The noise is increasing and tragically I have just witnessed a small table topple over and land on a mug.

I can't see if it's broken it. Worried sick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.