Hurricane Orphelia

There is a weird light here in east lothian too. Very calm, but an undercurrent of menace. A bit like going into a pub that you thought was a Celtic pub to watch the game, but realising it's a gers shop, as my son and I did on Saturday. We left at half time having brazened it out but felt it might be wiser to go elsewhere.

Also, my cat is usually out at this time but she is sitting up on her mat on the window sill with a, fuck that, face.

Yes always a sign, we have next doors cat under the dining table....Dont ask, but it spends alot of time here, wont eat its food anywhere but our kitchen refuses point blank to eat next door.

The sky has indeed got a lovely orange glow.....either a storms on the way, or Carpet World in Ordsall has gone up again.....

Yes always a sign, we have next doors cat under the dining table....Dont ask, but it spends alot of time here, wont eat its food anywhere but our kitchen refuses point blank to eat next door.

Cats know who the best people are.

Sky has an Orange tint to it.
It's to do with the dust from the Sahara.

Flood gates up at work. The River lune is expected to flood, luckily it doesn't coincide with high tides or there will be a few businesses going out of business as most are still recovering from the last flood two years ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.