Hypothetical Question

I’d take our chances, only because the PL and the CL are so far ahead of the other two in prestige and standing that with the PL all but wrapped up I’d want to see us give the CL a serious go. We’ve got a chance. (Plus I’d still back us to pick one of the other two up from here anyway).

That said, I’ll always be ecstatic with a league and cup double or treble. I just feel the CL has become a very important trophy for us to try and win now; we’ve won 3/7 league titles and are well placed to win more. Until we win the CL people will always point to that when assessing the success of the club.

Make no mistake though, once we’ve won one CL it’s ticked of for me, and I’ll take the PL over the CL anyday is the week.

This is the latest cash out offered by Bet365 for my domestic treble bet.
3047cea8b77e44d84529b9a4c2d79605.jpg

I want the league and CL and then the domestic cups. Mainly because if we win the league and rags dippers chavs or spuds win the CL we will never hear the fucking end of it. I would feel cheated if this team won the league and then had it rubbished by another English team being European champs. Like Scum did in 69. I would be gutted.

Agreed, the achievement of blowing everyone away in the league will be diluted by the scum, the cockney wide boys or dippers winning the CL. The way they're playing there's a good chance that could happen. For that reason I want us to really push for the Champs league.

Cheers,the odds are slightly skimpy for a domestic treble even if we where favs for all three,I thought at least 40/1 -50/1 for that good luck anyhow,I never bet on city always feel it puts a hex on them with my luck..
Yeah the odds on City are always pretty skimpy nowadays. I don't tend to bet on single City matches but I always put something on before the start of the season. I'll update it with the new cash out offer "if" we get through against Wigan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.