I don't want this season to end

Its great that we still have the records to chase but I am actually looking forward to the season ending. Its rather like watching a brilliant film or reading a great book. Its enormously satisfying when you get to the final scene or page.

Its great that we still have the records to chase but I am actually looking forward to the season ending. Its rather like watching a brilliant film or reading a great book. Its enormously satisfying when you get to the final scene or page.
Sounds like a Gorton thing to say that........yeah I'm joking

I want to smash all the records and then have a couple of months basking in the glory before we get back to business.

I sat there on Sunday and thought it’s never gonna be this good again. Already Champions and playing absolutely sublime football. Thank you sheikh Mansoor, Pep and everyone at the club - I never thought I’d see a day like Sunday and I absolutely loved it.

I agree on that one!

And the England rugby tour of South Africa should be tasty.

I forgot about the Rugby, and there's the World Cup I will enjoy watching Brazil, Argentina and Belgium....England no doubt will be crap and will be on the first plane home....lol. There's a lot on this summer which will allow us to recharge the batteries, get some sun on our backs, and before we know it, we'll be back into the "pressure cooker" of next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.