I Enjoyed This Guardian Article Today...

The Chelsea game at home was the crunch tie for the title imo. They won and never looked back. You cannot deny, we got screwed big time in that game .
We absolutely did, but it was far too early in the season to call it a 'crunch tie'. Any squad worth its salt should have the mental resolve to cone back from that day, given it was in December.

We absolutely did, but it was far too early in the season to call it a 'crunch tie'. Any squad worth its salt should have the mental resolve to cone back from that day, given it was in December.

Not really. There has only been one team in premier league history that has not won the league after being top at Xmas. It was a huge psychological blow to us and Factor in the gap Chelsea opened up at the top and I stand by what I sAid.

The referee didn't stop us missing multiple chances including a couple that were very easy and at the end of the day Chelsea were a far more consistent and better team than us last year. They thoroughly deserved to win the title.

Obviously the most iconic moment in football in recent history, but imo Abramovich and Mansour saved the PL, otherwise the rags would be on 30 titles if they hadn't of shown up

Not really. There has only been one team in premier league history that has not won the league after being top at Xmas. It was a huge psychological blow to us and Factor in the gap Chelsea opened up at the top and I stand by what I sAid.

They were 4 points clear of us after that game. It was only the beginning of december.

Stats mean fuckall. Whoever is leading this xmas then we should just tell Scudamore to give them the title.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.