I have a feeling.......

GStar said:
Might want to retrace your steps and take the chip off your shoulder... i havent posted in your threads becasue you dont seem to know what the hell your talking about.

Believe me I know exactly what I'm talking about.

Chip on my shoulder? Do me a favour...I happen to despise our manager and am stating so on a forum. I could just be a sheep and follow other people's opinion....

FFS why are everyone so bitter about City, its only a game thats not that important think of Oldham Blue and the guy still in hospital in Germany. Come on people start being positive about our passion it will be ok in the end.

jay_mcfc said:
GStar said:
Might want to retrace your steps and take the chip off your shoulder... i havent posted in your threads becasue you dont seem to know what the hell your talking about.

Believe me I know exactly what I'm talking about.

Chip on my shoulder? Do me a favour...I happen to despise our manager and am stating so on a forum. I could just be a sheep and follow other people's opinion....

Great, but is there really need to hijack every thread with the same post? My opinion is the blame falls just as much at the feet of the players as it does at the manager... You can tell a monkey what to do, you can't force a monkey to carry out your tasks. However i don't post that at every oppourtunity and attack posters who don't follow me.

I don't understand people despising our manager, and at the same time this place would decend into chaos were everyone on here to act as you have. We understand you hate Hughes, we understand you are unwilling to give him a chance... I can't see what constantly reposting and then falsely accusing other posters of following you around will achieve?

GStar said:
Great, but is there really need to hijack every thread with the same post? My opinion is the blame falls just as much at the feet of the players as it does at the manager... You can tell a monkey what to do, you can't force a monkey to carry out your tasks. However i don't post that at every oppourtunity and attack posters who don't follow me.

I don't understand people despising our manager, and at the same time this place would decend into chaos were everyone on here to act as you have. We understand you hate Hughes, we understand you are unwilling to give him a chance... I can't see what constantly reposting and then falsely accusing other posters of following you around will achieve?

Baa

jay_mcfc said:
GStar said:

Baa

haha, exactly you've lost the plot mate... if it makes that bitter taste in your mouth go away then keep posting the same shit you've been clogging the board up... i'll keep forming my own opinions and discussing City on this board while you keep decending further into complete fuckwittery.

Or, you could go back to slagging City fans, or the players... anything thats stops you supporting the team eh...

GStar said:
haha, exactly you've lost the plot mate... if it makes that bitter taste in your mouth go away then keep posting the same shit you've been clogging the board up... i'll keep forming my own opinions and discussing City on this board while you keep decending further into complete fuckwittery.

Or, you could go back to slagging City fans, or the players... anything thats stops you supporting the team eh...

Ah you see...lies. I never slag off the players and Hughes/Thaksin apart I never slag off the manager or chairman which proves to me how much I dislike the pair of them. Next

jay_mcfc said:
GStar said:

Ah you see...lies. I never slag off the players and Hughes/Thaksin apart I never slag off the manager or chairman which proves to me how much I dislike the pair of them. Next

I never slag off the manager or chairman... oh except the last chairman and the current manager.

Perhaps you'd like to inform me where i'm getting my own opinions from, i thought i was forming them myself by watching the team, however your ever so witty and utterly unrepetitive attitude seems to make me suspect you think i'm "following others"?

Gstar people like you and some others on the board can't differentiate between supporters who don't rate Hughes and supporters who are doom and gloom merchants. Me, for example, well I have never ever boo'd at a game, I very rarely criticise players (look at all these threads these days slagging off Richards/Evans etc...makes me sick reading some of it) in fact I defend the players too much, including ex players which gets me grief on here but who gives a shit? The squad we have now is a brilliant bunch full of extremely talented individuals, makes me proud to be a blue now after some of the shite we've had over the years. No doubt some of the players we have now are not good enough for where we want to go but I don't criticise them for that, it's not their fault. When I'm at games I sing and clap as much as anyone. In fact, apart from slagging off Mark Hughes on a message board I don't really do or say anything negative about the club. This place is where I come to let off the steam because I will never show it at a game nor will I ever get involved in any Hughes out singing.

Do you know what...I don't even blame Hughes for being so shit...again it's not his fault. He was never qualified to replace Sven I don't care what anyone says. It's the man who employed him fault and I don't really care if people say that's bullshit, it's my opinion and will be until Hughes goes and I can close the chapter on MH and the good Dr once and for all.

Bovril said:
FFS why are everyone so bitter about City, its only a game thats not that important think of Oldham Blue and the guy still in hospital in Germany. Come on people start being positive about our passion it will be ok in the end.

how is that relevant to this thread at all?
their situations are both extremely saddening and i wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.
but
what is the point in bringing that up in a discussion about the club and manager?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.