I have Insufficient privileges

Status
Not open for further replies.
It used to, but since we got the new board you can now be banned from a specific thread.

Here are my posts in that thread;

Correct decision. I'm pissed off with Aguero, fucking idiot considering the games coming up. He doesn't look like he enjoys his football as much as he used to in my opinion and he's a bit on the chunky and slow side. It's a good job he's awesome.

Give over. He threw a fucking elbow with the intention of hurting someone. Forwards are well used to defenders clattering into them from behind but they don't throw elbows.
This thread is embarrassing. What others have done, what the media have said is all irrelevant. Aguero was bang out of order and rightly is banned. He should be copping it from all of us for making an idiotic mistake, not defended by any which way possible.

Absolutely delusional. If Aguero was wearing a red shirt this thread would be going in an entirely different direction. I think this thread is an embarrassment to Bluemoon. I don't even think RAWK would be this bad.

I think the 'did the ref see it' is a grey area that isn't as black and white as it sounds. I suppose it means something along the lines of 'did he see an incident involving Aguero and Reid?' - Yes. Did he see Aguero throw an elbow in a violent manner - No. It is entirely plausible that the ref didn't see it as an elbow at the time despite looking right at it. Had he seen the elbow he would have sent him off there and then. It's funny people criticising the ref now but the irony is he actually helped us by not reducing us down to ten with the score at 2-1 and 20 minutes left.

Are you mad? If Fellaini threw that elbow you wouldn't be calling for a red and a ban? That is some amount of bullshit.

That's not what you said. You said if that was Ibra or Fellaini not only wouldn't they receive a ban but there also wouldn't be many complaints on here about it. That's crap, and so is your last post too. Aguero threw an elbow at someone and behaved like a dick. He's got what he deserves regardless what's happened with other players in the past.

It's because they would have seen the 'incident' but not the 'intent' (or even just the elbow). If the ref sees the elbow clearly then he will absolutely give Aguero the red card. We have benefitted here, not been punished. It's Aguero who deserves the shit.

Again, what has happened before with other players is irrelevant. The only thing that is important is that one of our most important players acted like a **** and now faces a ban against our closest rivals. He was lucky to not be sent off, a decision that possibly saved us from losing points baring in mind the game situation at that time. If that isn't benefitting us then I don't know what is. And you're deluded if you think the ref wouldn't have sent him off had he seen the actual elbow.

Had he seen the elbow he'd have sent him off. Pretty simple really.

Why aren't you targeting your anger at the man whose actions have just cost us one of our most important players in our biggest game?
I honestly can't believe the shite I'm reading on here. It's like the school ground book of excuses for little shits.

Absolutely a red.

I'm guessing the thread ban is for the bit in bold. The RAWKISATION of Bluemoon is complete. It has been left to the asylum and the 99% of the nut jobs who think everything is a conspiracy.
TLDR so I'm glad you got a thread ban.

Hoping you get one in this thread as well.

Hahaha I said he acted a ****, he's not A ****. He's definitely not A ****. He's beautiful and I love him.
To be fair I got a ban once for telling a poster they were acting like a ****. Not that he was a ****. Even though he certainly was a ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.