I heard today...

...that the normal award of compensation for imprisonment following an unlawful arrest is £1,500 for the first hour; a sum which reduces for the hours that follow it.

If you were to receive £1,500 per hour for being imprisoned, how long would you be prepared to sign up for?

The rules of the game are that it's a Cat 1 prison, surrounded by murderers and rapists, but you've got to do the time that you signed up for at the outset. There is no 'I'm a Celebrity' flouncing out.

Me? I'd do twelve months. That's £13 million, give or take, and I reckon I'd be ok on the inside of a prison. I reckon I'm streetwise, clever and funny enough to survive the ordeal, but I wouldn't want to endure more than twelve months, especially with £13 million waiting for me on the outside.

How long would you be prepared to be away from your loved ones?

Are you planning on some contempt of court and then vigorously defending yourself for the compo mate?

The only thing I have utter contempt for is Jose and the modding on this site ;-)

Ouch.

As for the question...right now my earnings are a bit shit and the family budget is being stretched to the limit so a spell inside at those rates would be very tempting if im being honest because it beats working your arse off all week to only have fuck all in the bank anyway!

Ouch.

As for the question...right now my earnings are a bit shit and the family budget is being stretched to the limit so a spell inside at those rates would be very tempting if im being honest because it beats working your arse off all week to only have fuck all in the bank anyway!

Inside you'd be fucking your arse off all week and working it in the bank

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.