I JUST DONT

BlueRockape

KNOW what to think anymore me head hurts so i am off to bed for another sleepless night.
Dose anyone else feel their world in the last 24 hours has gone to shit

It's daft, 99% of posts on here are bullshit but I can't stay away. My life would be easier if I had never found this site.

masterwig said:
It's daft, 99% of posts on here are bullshit but I can't stay away. My life would be easier if I had never found this site.

Tell me about it, it really shouldn't be this addictive

Must admit I'm begining to get fed up of it all now and yet I'm still glued to SSN and BM inbetween UK Gold however I'm still confident in the kowledge that this is just like an uprooted tree lying across the road the morning after a storm and when its taken away we'll be back on the journey to inevitable world domination ;-)

Blue2112 said:
Must admit I'm begining to get fed up of it all now and yet I'm still glued to SSN and BM inbetween UK Gold however I'm still confident in the kowledge that this is just like an uprooted tree lying across the road the morning after a storm and when its taken away we'll be back on the journey to inevitable world domination ;-)

You been watching Fawlty Towers?

Ime 51 my wife thiks ive gon round the fukin twist
And just for the record i think shes fukin right 15 hours a day twisted

masterwig said:
Blue2112 said:

You been watching Fawlty Towers?

Yeah and thats as frustrating as the goings on at City and equally as funny, tonights classic was when he took a branch to smack his car with hahaha. Dinnerladies now then Men Behaving Badly then I might decide to go to bed if there's no news to stick around for.

Never seen this place so busy, so divided, so on edge...

Jesus, I remember getting excited when we signed DeMarcus Beesley though...

Ahh, the joys of being a blue...

One day life will all be a blur of endless victories and world class superstars...and we'll be bored as fuck and start threads like..."Do you remember when Samaras was meant to be our saviour..."

Your right about it being divided. Never seen so much abuse and in-fighting.

At the end of the day we all want the same thing, people tend to forget that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.