I JUST DONT

Blue2112 said:
Must admit I'm begining to get fed up of it all now and yet I'm still glued to SSN and BM inbetween UK Gold however I'm still confident in the kowledge that this is just like an uprooted tree lying across the road the morning after a storm and when its taken away we'll be back on the journey to inevitable world domination ;-)

Thats the spirit. Trouble is I'll be too old, deaf and blind by the time the domination starts.

masterwig said:
At the end of the day we all want the same thing, people tend to forget that.

ahah! but do they? Some people live for moaning and complaining. What would they do with thier lives if we ever started to win things?

*tongue firmly in cheek*

Adam Donnelly said:
spanishblue said:

lol me 2
Im so pissed off and cant be arsed
but i keep coming on here to read shit about other shit
: )
LOL...every time I click out of a thread onto the main forum I;ve started squintin with one eye,saying in my head ,,,"breaking news,breaking news".Wifes started looking at me funny cos I;ve started grunting at about 9ish when its just past the time shit on waiting for that moment...I;ve lost it.....{this time he thinks before submiting]

The nasty tinge on here this mornin of which at times lately i have been guilty of can we not get back to a lighter mode cos were all BLUES

bigquinn772 said:
masterwig said:
At the end of the day we all want the same thing, people tend to forget that.

Very true.

disagree. i think there's a significant minority who want to see hughes out no matter what.

i can see it now.... 'premiership, fa cup, champions league in the bag, but HUGHES OUT because we lost in the carling cup semi final!

Adam Donnelly said:
spanishblue said:

lol me 2
Im so pissed off and cant be arsed
but i keep coming on here to read shit about other shit
: )

Same Here

I wouldn't be suprised if we end up panic buying at the end of the month

Blue2112 said:
masterwig said:
You been watching Fawlty Towers?

Yeah and thats as frustrating as the goings on at City and equally as funny, tonights classic was when he took a branch to smack his car with hahaha. Dinnerladies now then Men Behaving Badly then I might decide to go to bed if there's no news to stick around for.

Love that one. "You vicious bastard!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.