I keep getting pop ups

Hmm, this shouldn't still be happening - is everyone still having problems on iPads and iPhones?!

Yeah all day on iPad. I've stopped using Samsung phone for Bluemoon a month ago because I was getting so many fake virus warnings popping up. iPad has been ok till today.

Happening all over bluemoon forums on my iPad.

Site is unworkable and typically when Sanchez news is coming through!

Bloody message popping up every 2 minutes now.

Logging in makes no difference for me some of the time but improves som of the time.
try clearing your search history,it sorted it for me and I'm on an iPad was popping up every min ..

Just going to try a few things so the pop ups may come back briefly whilst I try to isolate the problem.

Yeah iphone has been a bit of a pain today with them mate.

Loads of pop ups tonight. Having to force close Internet each time and start again. Some Google competition crap. Using a Samsung Android phone

Hadn't seen this in a while and just popped up on my Android phone then. Buzzing, taking over the browser, redirecting somewhere. Usual crap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.