i love my wife.

Bill

she's a proper blue and football daft. a lot on here will have seen her with me at games, home and away including some european ties.
anyway we are watching the lids game and she hates bacary sagna, dont forget he got zab sent off, well in her book thats war. of course he only go's and scores does'nt he(good goal) well she's feaked, "it would be him would'nt it" etc.
we get on to refs and i say i hopewe dont get clatternburg again all season, quick as a flash she snaps "so do i , i prefer the fucking arsehole" i pissed myself, no explaination reqd we all knew who she meant:)

class woman that.

anyone else proud of their footy wife?

Nothing to do with Jeannie letting you go to Vegas next week then eh Bill? Lol

de niro said:
she's a proper blue and football daft. a lot on here will have seen her with me at games, home and away including some european ties.
anyway we are watching the lids game and she hates bacary sagna, dont forget he got zab sent off, well in her book thats war. of course he only go's and scores does'nt he(good goal) well she's feaked, "it would be him would'nt it" etc.
we get on to refs and i say i hopewe dont get clatternburg again all season, quick as a flash she snaps "so do i , i prefer the fucking arsehole" i pissed myself, no explaination reqd we all knew who she meant:)

sounds very classy lol
class woman that.

you are a lucky man De Niro

unfortunally i dont know if i can say the same for your wife

:=))

de niro said:

class woman that.

Quick translation; ''Sorry I forgot our anniversary/ your birthday daaarling''!

Come on, Bill. You're just trying to guarantee a jump tonight by posting that.
I bet you're planning to show her that post just before you let out an exaggerated yawn n' stretch, before loudly announcing that you're 'about ready to turn in'.
You sly old hound, you....

I'm incredibly proud of my wife. We married last September with a Sky blue, silver, and white colour scheme and sit together in the CBL3. Would never dream of going to a match without her. She's the love of my life, closely followed by City!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.