i love my wife.

My mrs loves football, unfortunately she follows the dark side. The last couple of years have been a bit awkward.
I won't have the rags on tv unless they're playing us and if we win I watch it everyday for weeks. It winds her up no end. If they win it's deleted asap.

Mine was willing to give up a christmas holiday to a mexican beach to come to Manchester for the Villa and Blackpool games. Then, at the pub the other week, while being mocked by a big group of United fans, she asked "Any of you ever been to Manchester? No? Fuck off then."

Not quite my wife, but my girlfriend has been very accommodating for my love of City. She generally used to hate footballers and football, seeing them as overpaid morons who contribute nothing to society, and seeing the game as pointless activity which makes fools of many men.
However, she has accepted that it's a big part of my life and I am proud to say she is pretty much a City fan now, comes to the odd game now and then and talks football very keenly when she wants.
So, de niro, she may not be as passionate as Mrs De Niro yet, but perhaps in a hundred or so years time when we're as old as you are, she will be ;)

Norb said:
I'm incredibly proud of my wife. We married last September with a Sky blue, silver, and white colour scheme and sit together in the CBL3. Would never dream of going to a match without her. She's the love of my life, closely followed by City!

brilliant.

I love mine because she has no interest in football whatsoever but never moans when I go, when i watch it on tv or when I go to the pub to watch it.

Her coming to the match doesn't appeal to me to be honest!!

Well I'm trapped in a loveless marriage, my life is spiralling out of control through alcohol and drug abuse. I'm in debt up to my eyeballs with a mortgage I can't afford and see no end to my despair.

But I'm glad you lot are happy ;)

Mine used to go out with a rag, that was 10 years ago and since then shes been to plenny' of games with me. She loves the atmos in 111 and as i am close to the away fans she buzzes off 'em when there's a bit of baiting goin' on.

Besides all that, she let me call our Lovely Daughter Summer-Bee and for that alone, i am eternally grateful. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.