I love this club, I really do....

Booing was all for Senor Lahoz and his asistants from my perspective in 142.
It does amaze me to hear so much chuntering over the passing from the back still do far into the season ... Pep won't be changing folks ! So many Dave Bassett types around me tonight doing their nut at Stones for playing it back to Willy inside 90 seconds and exhorting us to 'get it forward' at every opportunity.
I'd like to hope we can all move on as a support, accept some ricks will happen in the pursuit of Peps ideals and just embrace the exhilarating football we'll be treated to most weeks.

I'd like to hope we can all move on as a support
I admire your optimism mate but having watched City for over 50 years we've always had a minority of miseries following us, they seem to delight in non-stop criticism of one player or another. Sterling even got a bit tonight despite an outstanding performance.

I admire your optimism mate but having watched City for over 50 years we've always had a minority of miseries following us, they seem to delight in non-stop criticism of one player or another. Sterling even got a bit tonight despite an outstanding performance.
Sterling always gets a bit in my experience, it's because we've too many fans that have no opinion other than what the star mail and sun tell them they have.

For fucks sake! the fucking vacuous media whores....

Clearly we were stuffed.

I particularly liked this comment...

"Im a Man Utd fan but that is one of the best games i can remember seeing. Yes there was some bad defending but give credit where its due the attacking play from both teams was outstanding. And these muppets sat on a sofa have the audacity to criticise and woman about City. Monaco are a fantastic team and City just beat them 5-3. Fucking idiots"

Last edited:
I'm sure you're right lancs ... its like part of the 'matchday experience' for some of our support is to vent their spleen vociferously no matter how great we play or how exciting the game, it's like a kind of therapeutic release to some I think.
One gem fom tonight about Raheem at 5-3 circa 82 mins "get him off, he can't defend" ... I wouldnae say boo to a goose as a rule but I struggled to bite my tongue !

For fucks sake! the fucking vacuous media whores....

Clearly we were stuffed.

I particularly liked this comment...

"Im a Man Utd fan but that is one of the best games i can remember seeing. Yes there was some bad defending but give credit where its due the attacking play from both teams was outstanding. And these muppets sat on a sofa have the audacity to criticise and woman about City. Monaco are a fantastic team and City just beat them 5-3. Fucking idiots"

Interesting that in yesterday's episode both Nichol and Burley said Monaco would win the game. It's absolutely pathetic that, after such an exhilarating match, City's defending is all these idiots talked about.

Interesting that in yesterday's episode both Nichol and Burley said Monaco would win the game. It's absolutely pathetic that, after such an exhilarating match, City's defending is all these idiots talked about.

I can find no more compelling evidence of an agenda than ESPN.

Booing was all for Senor Lahoz and his asistants from my perspective in 142.
It does amaze me to hear so much chuntering over the passing from the back still do far into the season ... Pep won't be changing folks ! So many Dave Bassett types around me tonight doing their nut at Stones for playing it back to Willy inside 90 seconds and exhorting us to 'get it forward' at every opportunity.
I'd like to hope we can all move on as a support, accept some ricks will happen in the pursuit of Peps ideals and just embrace the exhilarating football we'll be treated to most weeks.
Great post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.