I love this club

I watched this the other day, what an excellent gesture by the club and BM. I thought someone was cutting onions next to me.

How would one go about contacting the club regarding something like this?

My father is very ill, he too has cancer and is unlikely to see out the rest of this year. He is the reason I am a blue, I would’ve been homeless at four years of age if I hadn’t of been a city fan!

His cousin was Paddy Fagan who had multiple caps for city and ROI. Scored a hatrick against the scum in old trafford many moons ago. My families blood is blue, we are based in Dublin and every week we get together to watch our matches. My dad hasn’t been to a game since Maine road, his mobility is bad and he can’t even go to an international Ireland game because he can’t climb the steps to a seat.

I want to contact the club about getting seating to help with this. Not looking for a free day out or to take the piss, I just want my father to see the team one last time. He is obsessed with Pep and it breaks my heart week in/week out seeing him watch the game knowing he’ll never get to see to it live.

How would I contact the club about getting some sort of seating arranged for him?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.