I need a serious word with my mate...

Bigga said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Ok but to clarify, the pic you've seen is barely me but anyhoo the jeans were normal blue ones, albeit faded ones. Size 8, belonged to my ex but I stole them...

...I go for the 'little boy lost' look meets 'backstreet raggamuffin'

Wait... You wear SIZE 8 jeans...? My 18 year old waif-like veggie daughter wears size 8!!

They are a little tight on me these days but yes I can slip my ass into a size 8 ladies jean.

Dont hate me cos I'm beautiful ;)

TheMightyQuinn said:
Bigga said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Ok but to clarify, the pic you've seen is barely me but anyhoo the jeans were normal blue ones, albeit faded ones. Size 8, belonged to my ex but I stole them...

Wait... You wear SIZE 8 jeans...? My 18 year old waif-like veggie daughter wears size 8!!

They are a little tight on me these days but yes I can slip my ass into a size 8 ladies jean.

It's one thing slipping your arse in there, it's another getting the tackle in the front.

I thought I was a skinny prick taking a 31x34...

Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Bigga said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

It's one thing slipping your arse in there, it's another getting the tackle in the front.

I thought I was a skinny prick taking a 31x34...

You just need to constantly adjust yourself when wearing such tight jeans lol to make sure you arent on display!

The Fat el Hombre said:
Fucking hell jimharri you are like a dog with two dicks
cartoon_dog.jpg

WOOF!!

Televators said:
Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
By "friends", I assume you mean "MySpace friends". Which doesn't really count.

Sounds like an older version of my little sister. Yet no tats yet thank christ.

Are you talking to me?

If so, no. By friends I meant, funnily enough ... friends. As in, Friends. People she knows. FRIENDS. Is that too hard for you to understand twathead?

I'm talking obscure bands here. Non popular shite. You have a problem with that?

Fall Out Boy...........although I unfortunately bought one of their albums!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.