I still think we will win the league

Status
Not open for further replies.

CITYROBBO

Even in defeat tonight that final 30 minutes showed we can do our traditional second half of the season and win this league..

Arsenal didnt look that scary at all they will drop points and fade away and bottle it .. same for leicester they wont last the distance.. we have the pedigree and experience to step up and take control of this league..

It may take a lower number of points to win it so defeats like tonight arent going to hurt us that much.

City at 60-70% can win this league keep the faith and although 5 defeats on paper looks depressing in reality with the way its shaping up we are more than capable..

Merry Christmas to all UP THE BLUES..

No we won't.

arsenal never got out of 3rd gear, scored with 2 shots and let us in when they parked the bus.

Leicester, has form, balance, attacking threat and a strong defense.

We look lost.

We're Man City we fight to the end, the Boys in Blue never give in. We will win the league, in fact I think we will do the quadruple. As I said in another thread they've annoyed me tonight but that doesn't mean that I will ever give up on them, just frustrated with them tonight. Come on City.

p.s. at least I had some good news tonight!!! I became a Great-Grandmother for the third time!! :-) So my Christmas is not entirely spoilt!!!

still favorites to win the league for me !!! United,liverpool, chelsea have all crumbled and arsenal always lose form. Believe !

Even in defeat tonight that final 30 minutes showed we can do our traditional second half of the season and win this league..

Arsenal didnt look that scary at all they will drop points and fade away and bottle it .. same for leicester they wont last the distance.. we have the pedigree and experience to step up and take control of this league..

It may take a lower number of points to win it so defeats like tonight arent going to hurt us that much.

City at 60-70% can win this league keep the faith and although 5 defeats on paper looks depressing in reality with the way its shaping up we are more than capable..

Merry Christmas to all UP THE BLUES..

There were many posters who said this last year, I am quite annoyed that I forget the guys name who comes on here regular saying we will win the league by 10 points, its like carry on up the Khyber with some on here, just carry on chaps all will be fine

True Blue. Agree and if not we'll certainly not be in a relagation battle. What fantastic times these are. Happy days, Happy Christmas to you Blue and to all the other True Blues that are out there fully supporting their team!

Whats the deal/status of injuries with regard to:
Kompany and Zabaleta?
Those two healthy.. we can still take this league. (not forced to keep playing Mangala and Kolarov)
Those two injured.. we will be struggling to finish top 4, and most likely we land in Europa w/o making a move in jan.

Whomever said we should do whatever it takes to move Mangala is 100% correct. If we are going to be active in the transfer window, let's find a suitable "3rd" Central defender. Clearly Mangala can't handle it with Otamendi as his pairing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.