I still think we will win the league

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst its still mathematically possible, i believe we can still win it.

PMA ladies & gentlemen, PMA. Positive Mental Attitude.
You believe we can still win it - as in you actually think we have a real chance.
Or you believe we can purely based on the fact it is mathematically possible.

If it's the first, can you please tell me what you base this on? Not just "PMA", but why do you think we can win it. Maybe I'm missing something?

You believe we can still win it - as in you actually think we have a real chance.
Or you believe we can purely based on the fact it is mathematically possible.

If it's the first, can you please tell me what you base this on? Not just "PMA", but why do you think we can win it. Maybe I'm missing something?

Yeah sorry mate, i was being sarcastic im afraid. Sorry. We need a miracle to win it now!

I remember getting shot down when I made my feelings known that we don't have it in us to string a run of results to win it.
And I was shot down following our sixth defeat for pointing out that no team had ever won the title by exceeding this, and that only on three occasions had the title winners gathered fewer than 80 points. For pointing these facts out, I was berated with such responses that figures were meaningless and history was there to be made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.