I talked to Riijkaard about city but pics are very small!!

Goaters said:
Also it looks like some of the lads got changed which seems fairly odd unless the meetings were at different times.

He did say he met Wright on the way out and Riijkaard on the return flight. Plus, one guy's got the same scarf on, one guy's got the same jacket combo, which the Quincy in me would suggest they were on the same trip...

Actually you know what, I will believe that he has met Rijkaard and talked to him.

I have seen it loads of times before that there was a wrong date in a camera.

True, true. The date does need some explaining....

EDIT: But Dunniho is a teacher, and these dates would mean they were taken in term-time, which is unlikely as he wouldn't get time off to go on the p!ss when he's a teacher.

2nd EDIT: And again, have a look as us lot. We can track the movement of a plane from Valencia into Manchester airport, complete with landing times, the callsign of the plane and witnesses. We can also analyse holiday photos based on clothing and circumstances....and yet we STILL can't locate Berti!

Re: I talked to Riijkaard

masterwig said:
I was talking to Sheik Mansour and his pet dog over a pint and bacon butty and he said that Riijkaard will not be Manchester City manager.

same conversation where he said we're buying Valencia and Atletico for feeder clubs, right? and Rijkaard would manage one of them? yeah was there too remember? damn that dog can drink.

Re: I talked to Riijkaard

zeusbheld said:
masterwig said:
I was talking to Sheik Mansour and his pet dog over a pint and bacon butty and he said that Riijkaard will not be Manchester City manager.

same conversation where he said we're buying Valencia and Atletico for feeder clubs, right? and Rijkaard would manage one of them? yeah was there too remember? damn that dog can drink.

lmao

Ok the dates could add up the Rijkaard one was on 2 Jan 2009 date stamp 4/2/2007 therfore the Wright picture was taken 29 Dec 2008 he was there over New Year so although the camera was slow by just under two years it all adds up I think

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.