I talked to Riijkaard about city but pics are very small!!

marco said:
yeh but the date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dates on cameras are not always true, i've seen pictures taken recently and have 2005 on them, great... if true. I don't know. Hmmm...

All that matters to me is I know its true, you guys can believe whatever you like, to those that hav faith thanks! And to those with me in the Faroes you guys know I ALWAYS provide photographic evidence that is genuine, Bill and Scall will back me up on that for certain!!!!

Errr, not quite mate. I don't think I saw any of the pics or videos from the Faroes, I was probably on my death bed at the time....but I have HEARD about them!

Hooch said:
marco said:

Dates on cameras are not always true, i've seen pictures taken recently and have 2005 on them, great... if true. I don't know. Hmmm...

if you dont' set the date and time on your camera it will come up with some garbage time and date stamp.

also, i've known people to set a date and time to several years earlier just in case their girlfriend finds the pics. i .... er, my friend started doing this after getting caught with a hand in the cookie jar...

Re: I talked to Riijkaard

masterwig said:
I was talking to Sheik Mansour and his pet dog over a pint and bacon butty and he said that Riijkaard will not be Manchester City manager.
That is complete bollocks because SM doesn't have a dog and won't eat bacon. However I was talking to his window cleaner, who also does my mate's villa, and he reckons that Hughes will be asked to leave in the summer unless we are Top Six by then and reach the UEFA Cup Final, both highly unlikely in my view. Frank Rijkaard is on a short list of five to replace him.

Hooch said:
marco said:

My camera's default date was 1/1/2007 before you change it. Doesn't mean shit.
The important part is the time difference between the first and second photos.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.