I want sven!

ello_jo

Don't say i'm being over dramatic because i'm not ( cancels out any criticisms realy doesn't it). Mark Hughes made us look shite today anoybody agree? Thanks. He also made us feel like we got a great result drawing at blackburn who are in the bottom 3 anybody agree? Thanks. And he has also made us look like a shite premier league team who are fighting to stay up, when sven proved last year we were atleast a top 9 team, he turned us from an average team fighting for relegation most of the time to a top 10 team, anybody agree that he filled us with belief that we could do it, and no matter what the seond half of the season looked like he could still take us on to be champions (well closer than sparky). With this money he could dominate the premiership, but looks like it would only be a dream to get him back eh.

Re: We want sven!

Oh good, another "We Want Sven Back" Thread - havent seen one of these for at least a week.

Boring - just move on.

He was garbage in 2nd half of last season when we were well and truly found out.

Dont remember a Sven team battling back from 2 goals down against the shyte of the league.

ello_jo said:
Don't say i'm being over dramatic because i'm not ( cancels out any criticisms realy doesn't it). Mark Hughes made us look shite today anoybody agree? Thanks. He also made us feel like we got a great result drawing at blackburn who are in the bottom 3 anybody agree? Thanks. And he has also made us look like a shite premier league team who are fighting to stay up, when sven proved last year we were atleast a top 9 team, he turned us from an average team fighting for relegation most of the time to a top 10 team, anybody agree that he filled us with belief that we could do it, and no matter what the seond half of the season looked like he could still take us on to be champions (well closer than sparky). With this money he could dominate the premiership, but looks like it would only be a dream to get him back eh.

yeaah than we can put a team out that gets stuffed 8-1 at Boro ! behave yourself, the second half of last season was pathetic and relegation material!

coxtheblue said:
Oh good, another "We Want Sven Back" Thread - havent seen one of these for at least a week.

Boring - just move on.

He was garbage in 2nd half of last season when we were well and truly found out.
Where as mark hughes has been good when? Fuck off, let me havemy opinion, you don't like it? Well then ignore me, but I feel Sven was better waheyy, because he is a far better established manager. Doubt Hughes will be up for the mexico job after us. More like, sunderland or stoke.

Speak for yourself please. Change your title to "I" not "We". Thank you.

When you say "we" i think you should clafify who you mean because alot of blues dont seem to agree with you

svennis pennis said:
Dont remember a Sven team battling back from 2 goals down against the shyte of the league.
erm, I'm on your side but I don't think Sven went down by 2 goals very often

1. He is not coming back.
2. I don't want him back.
3. People who think anything other than the above two points are dillusional.

His return is just not realistic. It's as simple as that really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.