I want sven!

Re: We want sven!

b111106232958-20080611093727-not_this_shit_again1.jpg
Not.this.shit.again.jpg
not_this_shit_again.jpeg
not_again_cat.jpg
Not_This_Shit_Again.jpg

Sven- Let players roll up for training day in day out and stroll about during taining.

Sven- was in charge for the disgraceful 8-1 game at Boro.

Sven -signed Benjani.

I want Hughes to be given a chance until May, if he goes after that due to us not improving thats fair enough but I would not want Sven anywhere near the club.

Move on. You've as much chance of getting Joe Mercer back.
Svens team got sussed out 2nd half of last season and he steadfastly refused to change anything.
At the time i wasn't happy so no i don't want Sven back.

ello_jo said:
coxtheblue said:
Oh good, another "We Want Sven Back" Thread - havent seen one of these for at least a week.

Boring - just move on.

He was garbage in 2nd half of last season when we were well and truly found out.
Where as mark hughes has been good when? Fuck off, let me havemy opinion, you don't like it? Well then ignore me, but I feel Sven was better waheyy, because he is a far better established manager. Doubt Hughes will be up for the mexico job after us. More like, sunderland or stoke.
No, you fuck off.

coxtheblue said:
Oh good, another "We Want Sven Back" Thread - havent seen one of these for at least a week.

Boring - just move on.

He was garbage in 2nd half of last season when we were well and truly found out.

I agree that the obsession with Sven is pointless.

And yes we were poor in the latter part of last season.

Unfortunately we have been poor in the first half of this season as well - which is more alarming because unlike last season we do not have a cushion of points to fall back on.

So if Sven was 'garbage' what the hell does that make Hughes? The King of Garbage? The Garbagemeister?

So yes lets move on and in doing so try and refrain from equally boring digs at Sven because it can just as easily be applied to our current manager.

I don't exactly want sven, just an improvement from hughes. I was basing my judgement on our position this time last year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.