I was just trying to explain this to my daughter...

i had to explain (lie) to my 7 year old son what S*** and F***er was today after he watched his City heroes play with an American Football ....

Coolest time ever to be a blue, away ends used to be rammed everyone with a banana especially the big ones didn't half take up terrace space.

I used to have a yellow dolphin after my nana popped in the sun at Brighton....Bananas Bananas Bananas....

Brilliant times probably reached its height at Stoke away.

West Brom away midweek was my personal fav.

At HT a T Rex comes in to the back of the terrace with a City shirt on and picks a fight with Frankenstein also decked in a City .The crowd started buzzing the way it always did in those days if there was trouble.The cops picked up on this and thought it was actually kicking off only to realise it was these 2 going at it.City fans then picked sides cheering on their heros.

Think it was the game where Gayle lost the ball in the floodlights.....no wonder we needed all this with the shit on the pitch at times.

I have a big banana (a proper one with the blue "big banana" with a palm tree logo) atop my wardrobe with one of those old MANCHESTER CITY 80s scarves with the Union Jacks on the ends tied round it

Wow, i really miss those days.

The football was crap but loved the ground.
Apart from the odd season here and there (Pearce, Frank clark) I don't think the football has ever really been crap at City

It was my mate who had the Frankenstein at west Brom, it was fantastic that night apart from Brian Gayle ducking under a punt from their keeper and costing us a goal. We took it to New Road, Worcestershires ground for the semi final against Lancashire as well and it got a mention in the Daily Mail. Happy days

West Brom away midweek was my personal fav.

At HT a T Rex comes in to the back of the terrace with a City shirt on and picks a fight with Frankenstein also decked in a City .The crowd started buzzing the way it always did in those days if there was trouble.The cops picked up on this and thought it was actually kicking off only to realise it was these 2 going at it.City fans then picked sides cheering on their heros.

Think it was the game where Gayle lost the ball in the floodlights.....no wonder we needed all this with the shit on the pitch at times.

I was at that game...

"Dinosaur dinosaur dinosaur"

I also fondly remember "one fried egg, there's only one fried egg, one fried eeggggg, there's only one fried egg"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.