I wonder if City will cock this CAS case up too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post Brexit I'd like an Italian passport. Just had holiday in Sicily and love a bit of horsemeat.

And the Garre deal would be against the rules after Brexit......

We'll just have to scour Scotland for new talent for the Academy.

Last edited:
If there is any fault it's with FIFA not us. They cleared it. And what did we do to these picks any way? Why so much salt?

But if FIFA approved the signing - how have we stretched the rules?

By using loopholes and pushing the boundaries, plus all said and done we allegedly tapped the lad up before his 16th birthday... Really we're playing with fire

The way to think of it is... if you had been done for speeding and found innocent but then on appeal was found to have broken the law then you will still be convicted.

The way to think of it is... if you had been done for speeding and found innocent but then on appeal was found to have broken the law then you will still be convicted.
Shit analogy really, more like being accused of speeding for doing 30 in a 50 zone. The case is against FIFA, not City. In this case they've set a 100mph speed limit and Velez are arguing that it should have been 20.

FIFA is the ruling body for the game and they set all the rules and regulations. There are some things they can't interfere with such as visa applications between individual nations but in this case there was nothing for them to get involved in as City met all requirements.

FIFA is the ruling body for the game and they set all the rules and regulations. There are some things they can't interfere with such as visa applications between individual nations but in this case there was nothing for them to get involved in as City met all requirements.

Hope you are right. Been a City fan so long I still feel that if we can cock things up we will.

The suspicious old coot in me makes me think that whatever the maximum punishment is, that's what we'll get, and also that Gill and his twatty mates won't defend our corner one iota. I'd like to see Walker, Mendy, Sanchez and VVD all on board by July 3rd just to be on the safe side!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.