I would not be surprised if Onohu...

CooperMcfcF/W

...was put in the shop window today to be offered to the "Burn" as a part ex in the RSC deal...?? If it ever gets off the ground.
I think he is right up Big Sams street as a player.
We shall see

5knuckleshuffle said:
...was put in the shop window today to be offered to the "Burn" as a part ex in the RSC deal...?? If it ever gets off the ground.
I think he is right up Big Sams street as a player.
We shall see

You may be right and due to his injury record I would take any decent bid but I do have to say that from what I have seen of the lad in the past 2 games if I had to pick a centre half at the moment he would be 1st choice and Dunne and Richards would battle it out for the other place. Unfortunately he cant stay fit and therefore will never be a regular in the team!

The Invisible_Man said:
Big, strong, mobile, fast?
The sort we should look at keeping, I dont see the wisdom in selling him. Iv always thought he has as much potential as Micah atleast.

Up for seeing him and Ball offloaded and being replaced by 2 much better ones. Given that we will stil have TBH and Garrido. For forwards it is Vassell, Boijnov and Benjani. Benjani is a hardworker and has speed but not good enough for us. Evans, Caicedo, Sturridge, Jo should stay ... mainly because of their youth and because Caicedo and Sturridge seem to have something special. Jo needs to be given time to adjust, gain some confidence and at worst go on a loan. Evans well not seen him much .. not been to impressed but he still has time. Need to bring in 2 strikers to add experience, skill and a much need attacking boost .. though we've scored loads of damn goals. Definately need more power in the midfield. With Johnson injured, Petrov injured .. and Hamann aint so young. Plus we get literally pushed around with most of our midfielders being lightweight.

I think it was that darn hamstring again. Feel sorry for him, he can't seem to get a run of games.

forevercity said:
The Invisible_Man said:
Big, strong, mobile, fast?
The sort we should look at keeping, I dont see the wisdom in selling him. Iv always thought he has as much potential as Micah atleast.

Is that agreement?

Up for seeing him and Ball offloaded and being replaced by 2 much better ones. Given that we will stil have TBH and Garrido.

Id much rather get rid of TBH, not because he is a bad player, but Nedum is ,in my opinion, already at the same level as him. As well as having the ability and youth on his side to push on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.