I would not be surprised if Onohu...

Just one of those players that will always be injury prone , by the looks of it ....... he'll probably never play even half a full season , and he can't really complain if other players stay ahead of him in the side ........ Sturridge has long had the same problem , but now appears to be realsiing that injuries won't do him any favours ...... you have to stay fit , especially now that the club has found wealth , or you'll just be pushed futher and futher back in line.

black mamba said:
Just one of those players that will always be injury prone , by the looks of it ....... he'll probably never play even half a full season , and he can't really complain if other players stay ahead of him in the side ........

I feel sorry for him, becoming another Ledley King.

He's 21 and the England under 21 captain and you'd like to sell him? No no no! His hamstring today will just have been a niggle cos he's not played for so long, he'll be fine in the long run.

OrigamiNinja said:
5knuckleshuffle said:
...was put in the shop window today to be offered to the "Burn" as a part ex in the RSC deal...?? If it ever gets off the ground.
I think he is right up Big Sams street as a player.
We shall see

You may be right and due to his injury record I would take any decent bid but I do have to say that from what I have seen of the lad in the past 2 games if I had to pick a centre half at the moment he would be 1st choice and Dunne and Richards would battle it out for the other place. Unfortunately he cant stay fit and therefore will never be a regular in the team!

Bet Liverpool are glad no one said that about Gerrard! ;)

Dobsy87 said:
He's 21 and the England under 21 captain and you'd like to sell him? No no no! His hamstring today will just have been a niggle cos he's not played for so long, he'll be fine in the long run.

Let's hope that's all it is. I wouldn't like to see him go.

They certainly wouldn't have bit based on today's performance: he was very poor
(and yet another injury probably scuppers any possible deal!)

Very disappointing to see him go off. Hope it's not the end of his career at the club.

Like a few have said, having a lot of injuries when you're young and developing doesn't necessarily mean that you're going to be injury prone forever. Just wish the lad could catch a break (and not that type either).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.