I would not be surprised if Onohu...

Bigga said:
sboroMCFC said:
I love Ned and think he played brilliantly today, but you can't have him as a first choice central defender with his injury record.

If he can get more Cup games and Euro games, I think you'll see his injuries improve. Not only that, you'll see a dramatic improvement defence-wise.

I think he just needs time to grow into his body, he's barely 21... theres every chance he's got a year or so of growing left in him... especially when his body is his work.

I think he looks so much more assured than than the young hot head who broke through under Pearce who i thought would never make it as he had no composure what so ever.

Hes taken big strides back end of last season and showed hes continued to improve the brief spells hes been on the fild this season.

He's a deffinate 'keeper' foe me.

GStar said:
Bigga said:
If he can get more Cup games and Euro games, I think you'll see his injuries improve. Not only that, you'll see a dramatic improvement defence-wise.

I think he just needs time to grow into his body, he's barely 21... theres every chance he's got a year or so of growing left in him... especially when his body is his work.

I think he looks so much more assured than than the young hot head who broke through under Pearce who i thought would never make it as he had no composure what so ever.

Hes taken big strides back end of last season and showed hes continued to improve the brief spells hes been on the fild this season.

He's a deffinate 'keeper' foe me.

Yes, he was a little rash, last season at times, but when he had a run of games he was our best defender, by far. I think it's also 'growing pains' he's suffering, akin to Gerrard's problem way back.

DEFINATELY a 'keeper'.

Why would we want to get rid of Anouha?

We can now afford to keep players and Nedum Anouha is City through and through.

He used to live in Collyhurst and is a product of our acadamy. He is 21 and has his best years ahead of him.

I would quite honestly offload Dunne before Anouha because I feel that his best days are probably behind him but again why do that when there is no financial reason to do so.

As a club we no longer have to sell in order to buy and we need to keep our young players like Anouha, Richards, Johnson and Sturridge because as well as being part of our future they are products of our acadamy and we need to commit long term to our players in order to build successful campaigns in the years to come.

mr t said:
Why would we want to get rid of Anouha?

We can now afford to keep players and Nedum Anouha is City through and through.

He used to live in Collyhurst and is a product of our acadamy. He is 21 and has his best years ahead of him.

I would quite honestly offload Dunne before Anouha because I feel that his best days are probably behind him but again why do that when there is no financial reason to do so.

As a club we no longer have to sell in order to buy and we need to keep our young players like Anouha, Richards, Johnson and Sturridge because as well as being part of our future they are products of our acadamy and we need to commit long term to our players in order to build successful campaigns in the years to come.

I like the sounds of this Anouha.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.