IAAF World Championships 2017

Dafne Schippers, gorgeous.
0DzDv.gif

Wont stop him dancing at the after party will it eh......copped out he did bolt knowing his time was up, and couldnt just run the race knowing he couldn't actually make the gap up.

You've got the British disease bad mate. We don't like successful people over here do we?

We used to love old frank Bruno until he won the title then within a week he was a psycho wife beater.

We hated Chris Eubank cos he always won, until he didn't then suddenly he was lovely eccentric Chris.

Nigel Mansell was 'boring boring nigel' when he was winning then 'good old nige' when he stopped.

Bolt is the greatest sprinter in history. He pulled a hamstring. He had nothing to prove, he'd already showed himself the greatest of all time.

You've got the British disease bad mate. We don't like successful people over here do we?

We used to love old frank Bruno until he won the title then within a week he was a psycho wife beater.

We hated Chris Eubank cos he always won, until he didn't then suddenly he was lovely eccentric Chris.

Nigel Mansell was 'boring boring nigel' when he was winning then 'good old nige' when he stopped.

Bolt is the greatest sprinter in history. He pulled a hamstring. He had nothing to prove, he'd already showed himself the greatest of all time.
Greatest of all time? Bollocks. He's absolutely the greatest in his generation, and was a fantastic showman. But for the love of God, don't buy into this 'greatest of all time' bollocks. This is a relatively new thing, and is due to lazy fucking journalism. They just use hyperbole all the bloody time.

Find it hard to believe what Semenya has just done there:
Negative split, finishing like a train (27.6 last 200m), after running a gruelling schedule involving 1500m and 800m and running national record.

I think the IAAF are soon to evaluate whether her chemical levels are giving her an advantage. Watching that it's hard to believe that she doesn't have some sort of advantage.

I am sorry but nobody can convince me that Semenya should be allowed to compete in a woman's event.
I agree,in every other way,other than on the track,she identifies as a man.Her testosterone levels are off the scale,which is a hugely unfair advantage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.