IAAF World Championships 2017

I agree,in every other way,other than on the track,she identifies as a man.Her testosterone levels are off the scale,which is a hugely unfair advantage.

Why do you say she identifies as a man away from the track? On the rare occasions she's spoken about it she's said she identifies as female.

Why do you say she identifies as a man away from the track? On the rare occasions she's spoken about it she's said she identifies as female.

She recently got married dressed as a man,however,it was more a personal observation based on her physical appearance.

Gaby's legs --- is it just me feeling horny tonight or is she putting in a Gold Medal exhibition this evening ?
At the risk of upsetting "some" on here, she has scrubbed up very well tonight. And that girl in the GB relay team that just won the silver (Nielsen);
yes-o.gif

Hopefully that's not too misogynistic!

She recently got married dressed as a man,however,it was more a personal observation based on her physical appearance.

Ok well, regardless of whether or not one believes she should compete against other women/be subjected or hormone surpressants etc (I've changed my mind a few times based on the arguments on both sides the debate and still cant really settle on an answer) I think we should at least be respectful of how she chooses to identify. Its a difficult situation and unfortunately one that the IAAF has exacerbated through its poor handling of the situation at times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.