Ian Brady dead

his ashes are to be retained, why in except for a twisted mind would anyone put his ashes on the moor
yeah, Radio 4 said the coroner will not release without assurances they will not be scattered on Saddleworth.
Vile ****.

One of my lecturers at Univeristy used to do some work with the groups on him when they were carrying out interviews and psychiatric evaluations on him. He worked at one of the prisons he was staying in, apparently made a good cuppa'. Always found that weird as me being so far away from that time and the area, was one person away from 'knowing' him, so to speak (in the sense that there's always a connection).

Sick fucker, hope he rots. It was a sinister and crying shame that Keith Bennetts mother never got any kind of peace that she needed and deserved.

yeah, Radio 4 said the coroner will not release without assurances they will not be scattered on Saddleworth.
Vile ****.
That's if they can get a funeral director to handle his rotten corpse

Wouldn't pay the twat any attention.
The fact many people know who he was only encourages that kind of atrocious behaviour he did.

Some guy who spent his whole life caring for children, low income, passes away and nothing is mentioned.

Yes punish the likes of Brady but to celebritize these cunts only encourages the behaviour.

The fact many people know who he was only encourages that kind of atrocious behaviour he did.

Some guy who spent his whole life caring for children, low income, passes away and nothing is mentioned.

Yes punish the likes of Brady but to celebritize these cunts only encourages the behaviour.
not sure where you get that from mate

not sure where you get that from mate
Eh?

The media profited from his actions tremendously.
There's a topic on his death here on Bluemoon, and probably all over Social media.

Yet a random bloke who lives a everyday life, may have a caring job of some sort, actually helping children... Fuck all is known of this random bloke as he was actually a good person.

Yet thus **** brady, loads of people will remember him due to the publicity he gained through bad actions.

Message from the MSM - do really bad things and we will make you notorious /famous.

theres some sick fuckers out there mate. A good few years back my mate was gamekeeper near walkerwood. up at the top on the moors is allegedly where Hindley's ashes are.
every year on her birthday you'd get at least one sicko up there. Use to help him scare them off.

The problem is people become obsessive with serious killers, and they gain a following - look at the legacy of Jack The Ripper, the books, the merchandise - people lap it all up, Brady knew this and loved the thought of having a legacy.. my opinion, the media shouldn't even have announced his death, he would have hated knowing that more than anything.

i didn't read this as i posted. spot on mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.