Ian Carlo Poveda

@GOATER 10 makes a good point on another thread about Lee Carsleys appointment being of significance to a possible deal as he was a youth manager at Brentford.

@GOATER 10 makes a good point on another thread about Lee Carsleys appointment being of significance to a possible deal as he was a youth manager at Brentford.
Alright Fantasyireland, what do you have for me. You are my source to EDS talent. Seeing as we can't watch much EDS footie across the pond.

So what's this kid like besides dribbling too much?

Alright Fantasyireland, what do you have for me. You are my source to EDS talent. Seeing as we can't watch much EDS footie across the pond.

So what's this kid like besides dribbling too much?
Ive not seen much of him mate,watched him in an International game though where he was technically head and shoulders above anything else on the pitch,very tricky and very confident.The sort of natural talent you have to take a chance on.

Been told we've signed him. Another impossibly talented young attacking midfielder.

He's out in Croatia at the moment with our u18s and I suspect he'll excite many next year. Seen him a few times for England u16s and he stood out in that team in a side full of exceptional talents.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...nderkid-England-16-star-Ian-Carlo-Poveda.html

That's a little background about the deal.

Yeah he looked above the level of most of the other kids & maybe on the level of Sancho etc.

Exciting times.

Pardon my lack of knowledge on the youth setup, but who is ultimately responsible for closing the deals on getting all of these promising youngsters on board? Is this within Txiki's role or is there someone that works for him that handles the youth side? I understand there are probably a lot more people involved in a youth player's "sales pitch" but just curious if it is Txiki's responsibility to get these kids to sign on the line.

Pardon my lack of knowledge on the youth setup, but who is ultimately responsible for closing the deals on getting all of these promising youngsters on board? Is this within Txiki's role or is there someone that works for him that handles the youth side? I understand there are probably a lot more people involved in a youth player's "sales pitch" but just curious if it is Txiki's responsibility to get these kids to sign on the line.

It's only Tixi's if he turns out to be a dog! otherwise it was the relevant team manager for whever he was recruited!

Mark Allen, Academy Director. Think Brian Marwood has a certain influence as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.