Ian Cheeseman (and his VLOGs)

He was reported as being "poorly" at first but no mention since. Not looking good for him or those of us who enjoy his comments ..

Was he so annoyed with how Radio Manc treated David White that he has done a bunk?

Absolutely no one is talking about this for some weird reason.

For those that don't know, BBC have blacklisted David after he spoke out about the abuse. He was immediately pulled from commentating duties and removed from Blue Tuesday.

Replaced by Jimmy Wagg, who, whenever he stands in on Blue Tuesday outalks all the guests and it turns into Wagg Tuesday. Pain in the backside!!!!

Yeah and for a blue he is far too complementary for everything raggy, but in particular whisky nose, for my liking

For those that don't know, BBC have blacklisted David after he spoke out about the abuse. He was immediately pulled from commentating duties and removed from Blue Tuesday.
Not sure blacklisted is the right word, just they (ridiculously) felt that he may talk about it when commentating and due to legal reasons he shouldn't be doing that. Even though he wouldn't have done that!

I note Ian hasn't posted on facebook for a good few days either...

But you lived in Crewe mate which is South Cheshire.Now you`re just a rich snobby fucker from Cheshire Girls areas,Wilmslow and Alderley Edge.I wouldn`t be in the least shocked if you are a Member of the local Polo Club and Fox Hunting Brigade.Tally Ho. ;)
Fuck all wrong with the Cheshire hunt, I've a mind to set the dogs on you ;-)

Yeah and for a blue he is far too complementary for everything raggy, but in particular whisky nose, for my liking

Known Waggy for over thirty years, both as a work colleague and friend. He is a blue (been to home and away games together in the past) but in the name of professionalism he encourages a balanced debate and gives impartial comments where blue and rag are concerned. As it should be if your living is dependent on lively discussion.

I wouldn't read too much into that. There's every possibility that David is being, or has been interviewed by the police and he has been ordered to keep silent whilst investigations are ongoing. By talking openly about it before getting into court, a case has every chance of collapsing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.